
Not only does she like to be up on the couch... she wants to be up the desk too:). Here she is on Grandma Carol's desk at work. Have I mentioned how much Brielle likes Post-It Notes? She must get that from her Grandma Carol. (Right, Carol's sisters?) Grandpa Ted likes to put Post-It Notes on Brielle's forehead and watch her try to take them off. It turns into a pretty fun game for her, and after she gets the Post-It off, she tries to put it back on her head! Now that's a video I need to try and get sometime. (some people think Brielle looks like Jenny in this photo, when Jenny was young... by the way, if you click on the photo, you can view it enlarged)
1 comment:
No wonder I think she is so cute! ;) Really- think its when she makes serious face-- since so many of my baby pics were that.
The red nose at all times is an alexia trait though!
jenny
Post a Comment