When I'm at work during the day, I often think... "I wonder what Brielle & John are doing right now?" Well, we're so lucky that Becky takes (& shares) photos of the fun activities that the kids do with her.
Yes, Brielle puts her headband on this way, all by herself. This is the way she prefers :). No, that's not the way her mom would put it on, haha. When I showed Brielle this photo and asked "What are you doing in this picture?" Her first comment was "That's Brianna!" Her next comment was "I'm wearing my headband." After that, she finally told me about sitting on Star.
Pierce, Willa, Brielle, Easton, Karley, Lincoln & John
"John the Bruiser" This week his face found the cement step in front of Becky's house, and his forehead ran into a corner wall in our hallway at home. The bumps & bruises don't slow him down-- he is still a happy guy.
Brielle & Willa. Brielle's favorite topic of conversation after a day at Becky's usually has something to do with Willa. Such as, "Mommy, WILLA was at Becky's house!!" She tells us that frequently, and I act surprised every time, "Really?! Willa was there? What was she doing?" Brielle: "She was sleeping." ...or... "I touch Willa's hand, Mommy" ....or... "Becky gives Willa a bottle." ...or... "Willa's cuuuute."
Brielle brings home a lot of fun artwork from Beckys house:
No comments:
Post a Comment