Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good question

This past weekend I was in San Francisco with Jenny & Mom. We were shopping for Jenny's wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses:). We had a lot of fun, but the one thing missing was Alexia :( who couldn't take time off school.

While I was gone, Brielle asked at dinnertime if she could listen to some Disney music. We use Tim's iPod Touch & hook it up to our kitchen radio- to listen to Disney songs on Pandora. (As heard in that video of John dancing.) Well, I had the iPod Touch with me in San Fran. Tim told Brielle they wouldn't be able to listen to Disney music since "Mom has the iPod Touch."

Brielle then said, "Oh.... is Mommy listening to Disney Music right now?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! love it!

jenny

Alexia said...

Hahaha cute! I wish I could have made it to SF!