Funny thing is, just 5 minutes before we found her this way, she was coming out of her room to say she was done playing. John takes an afternoon nap every day. But Brielle has pretty much given them up besides once or twice a week. While John naps, Brielle has some "down time" and plays very well on her own. John woke up after only 45 minutes which is very unusual for him, so I was rocking him back to sleep. When Brielle came out, I whispered "shhh" so she wouldn't wake John. Well, she went back to her room. So why did she end up in the chair? I have 2 guesses: 1) her bed was so packed full of toys there was no room (TRUE) and 2) I don't think she was planning on falling asleep (maybe true)!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Saturday afternoon nap
Her first nap in this chair :)

Funny thing is, just 5 minutes before we found her this way, she was coming out of her room to say she was done playing. John takes an afternoon nap every day. But Brielle has pretty much given them up besides once or twice a week. While John naps, Brielle has some "down time" and plays very well on her own. John woke up after only 45 minutes which is very unusual for him, so I was rocking him back to sleep. When Brielle came out, I whispered "shhh" so she wouldn't wake John. Well, she went back to her room. So why did she end up in the chair? I have 2 guesses: 1) her bed was so packed full of toys there was no room (TRUE) and 2) I don't think she was planning on falling asleep (maybe true)!
Funny thing is, just 5 minutes before we found her this way, she was coming out of her room to say she was done playing. John takes an afternoon nap every day. But Brielle has pretty much given them up besides once or twice a week. While John naps, Brielle has some "down time" and plays very well on her own. John woke up after only 45 minutes which is very unusual for him, so I was rocking him back to sleep. When Brielle came out, I whispered "shhh" so she wouldn't wake John. Well, she went back to her room. So why did she end up in the chair? I have 2 guesses: 1) her bed was so packed full of toys there was no room (TRUE) and 2) I don't think she was planning on falling asleep (maybe true)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute!
jenny
How adorable!! She looks so "pooped"!!! Love seeing updates on your family - they are so sweet and growing fast!!
~ The Berryman's
Post a Comment