Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun playtime at Aunt Becky's

Brielle & John are lucky to go to their Aunt Becky's house for daycare.  Becky does such a great job with the kids, and it's a fun place to be. Most of the kids there are cousins:).  Becky also takes many photos of the kids and shares them with us so we can see what the kids are up to during their day.

Looks like Willa was planning to "catch" John :)

Dress-up time.  I think John looks very excited to be wearing camoflage :)

Brielle enjoys dressing up at Becky's too.  She gets to spend her mornings there from about 7:30 until Grandma Carol picks her up for afternoon preschool.  Then after preschool Brielle returns to Becky's for a little while until Tim is done coaching cross country practice.

As far as naps go, John is transitioning out of his afternoon naps.  He still needs to take a couple naps each week, but he doesn't need them every day.
On this day, John fell asleep in Becky's hallway!  Becky said that John kept saying, "My Dad said I do not need to take a rest"... over and over again for about 20 minutes.  He was rubbing his eyes, he sat down... and  finally the exhaustion took over and he was asleep right there! 
When I asked John if he took a nap in Becky's hall, he said, "No I was just waiting for her to finish cleaning up the kitchen."

No comments: