Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let's compare school photos...

When Brielle was 2 1/2 years old, she saw this early school photo of Tim.  When we asked her who it was, she said "A boy... that's me a boy."

And now with Brielle's 1st school photo, let's have another look at the similarities between Tim & Brielle!


People ask often where Brielle gets her red hair... well, it runs in the family.  Some are surprised to hear that Tim's hair was that color.  Her school photo scanned in a little dark, but their hair color is very similar!  

By the way, I have to say we were pretty proud of her 1st school photo.  I was a little nervous to see how they turned out, because who knows what a preschooler is going to do for the photographer.  Well, I think she did a pretty awesome job and looks very cute!   

(And thanks to her Aunt Becky for doing an awesome job with her hair that day before afternoon preschool.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look alike! I think you need to put yours up too, Kristen :)

Alexia

Anonymous said...

lov this post! they totally look alike. I agree with lex, you should put your pic up too!

jenny