(Obviously I'm a little behind, but I couldn't skip these... )
Here are some photos from our night of Trick-or-Treating
**Rapunzel & Batman**
And who is that scary person on the left?
Grandma Carol!
And the next week this conversation took place:
John: "Grandma, what were you dressed like?"
Carol: "I was a bad guy."
John: "Yes, you were a bad guy. I did not know who you were. You tried to scare me. You were all black with red eyes."
Headed to the first house of the night:
This was a fun year of trick-or-treating as John & Brielle learned: if lights are on, you can stop at that house; if no lights are on, you cannot trick-or-treat there. After figuring this out, they liked telling us which houses they could go to, and which ones they could not. They also had fun seeing the Halloween decorations throughout the neighborhood and figuring out the costumes of all the other kids.
And one hour later they told us they were ready to go home.
This is one of the last houses we stopped at:
Back at home with their candy:
Since there was still one hour of trick-or-treating left, John & Brielle had fun hearing our door bell ring a lot, and then running to help Grandma Carol pass out candy. It was just as fun as trick-or-treating themselves :)
No comments:
Post a Comment