I read that you can take your child's height at 2 years old and double it and that's how tall they will be when they grow up. My mom kept a pretty detailed baby book (I was the oldest) and it worked exactly for me - down to the 1/2 inch! According to that, my daughter is going to be 5' 8" when she grows up.
Wow!!! He is a tall guy!! I love the pictures of the kids sledding - we have the same problem with the two of ours together - I'll try your method next time we're out! Grant was 95% for height at 18 months - so he and John could totally hang together! Take care and stay warm ;o) Callie
5 comments:
I read that you can take your child's height at 2 years old and double it and that's how tall they will be when they grow up. My mom kept a pretty detailed baby book (I was the oldest) and it worked exactly for me - down to the 1/2 inch! According to that, my daughter is going to be 5' 8" when she grows up.
Wow!!! He is a tall guy!! I love the pictures of the kids sledding - we have the same problem with the two of ours together - I'll try your method next time we're out! Grant was 95% for height at 18 months - so he and John could totally hang together! Take care and stay warm ;o)
Callie
ahhhhhhhh- so cute!
ps- james is jef and jenny
thanks jenny--- i was totally wondering "who is james??"
Post a Comment