We recently took John & Brielle to their first movie at the theater. We saw an 11am showing of "Tangled"-- a very cute movie that we all enjoyed. John sat on Tim's lap for the entire movie and Brielle sat on mine. I think they were both so mesmerized by the whole experience that they never said a word during the movie. Tim bought a popcorn for the kids to share- and we brought along empty cups since that would be easier to hold & eat out of. It was probably half way through the movie and Brielle had only eaten a few pieces of popcorn. That's how captivated she was! :)
Here are the kids on our way out:
It was fun to talk to them after the movie. Brielle kept calling the movie "ReTangled"... I think she was blending Rapunzel's name into the title. And John kept talking about the horse that jumped off of the castle. I think whenever Brielle & I were talking about princesses and other "girly" topics as we recapped the storyline, John had to remind us there was BOY stuff in the movie- like good guys, bad guys and horses... horses that jump:).
No comments:
Post a Comment