In the classroom, Brielle & John played and kept busy for about an hour. Brielle met her teacher, Mrs. Miller. As Brielle was looking through the different toys and activities, she was saying "Grandma Carol has this... and Grandma Carol has this.." After Brielle said this about 5 times, the teacher said, "Is your Grandma a teacher?" Brielle said, "No, she's a Grandma." :)
After the preschool open house, Tim & the kids stopped by work to visit. Grandma Carol was checking to see if Brielle could say the name of her school. She said, "So when people ask you what school do you go to, what do you say?"
John said, "Thank you!" :) (because he responded to the familiar question... "and what do you say?")
Brielle did give the correct answer.
When I saw Brielle later I asked, "Did you sign up for preschool today?"
Brielle said, "No, I WENT to school today."
Then tonight, Brielle was asking Tim what he was doing tomorrow. He said "I have to go to school."
Brielle said, "I go to school too, Dad?"
Looks like she is ready! She'll just have to wait 7 months though!
No comments:
Post a Comment