Friday, May 13, 2011

Underwear according to John

There have been a few times lately where John insists on wearing his underwear backwards. The reasoning makes a lot of sense... and I'm surprised kids' underwear companies have not picked up on this :). When you have superhero characters on your underwear and you are 2 1/2 years old... you would want to be able to easily SEE Spiderman and Iron Man for yourself. So John sometimes insists that his underwear must be worn this way...


Funny thing is, I remember probably 5 years ago when I was babysitting my nephew, Wilson, and Becky told me know the following... If Wilson goes to the bathroom, he sometimes pulls his underwear all the way off and he will want it put on backwards so that he can see the pictures on his front side. I thought, "how silly". Now I COMPLETELY understand :).

No comments: