In early October, we took the kids to an area where we planned to go bike riding and fishing. Once they saw the pond, they didn't want to ride bikes; but we did manage to get about 10 minutes of bike riding in :).
Brielle learned how to ride without her training wheels about one week before this!! I didn't get a picture of her on this day since her bike chain was falling off. I thought I knew how to get her training wheels back off on my own, but I didn't tighten everything up correctly! So Tim took her bike back to the car to fix it.
Then it was time to fish. Brielle is not timid about picking up these earthworms! And John follows her lead :)
So we didn't catch anything... no bites at all, but they still enjoyed picking out their worms and casting their lines. Tim told Brielle sometimes the fish don't bite when there are no clouds in the sky :)
1 comment:
they are the cutest!
jenny
Post a Comment