Monday, January 10, 2011

Dollhouse details

Just a few up-close photos of Brielle's new dollhouse.

Top level: bathroom

3rd level: bedroom for 4... or push the beds aside for a dance party :)
The pink trunk on the right side is perfect for all those tiny doll accessories (shoes, sunglasses, etc.)

2nd level: kitchen & dining room

1st level: family room... including a bed for the pet animals

Alexia gave Brielle these dolls & pets from "Littlest Pet Shop"... and they fit perfectly in the house.

Brielle also likes to play with her Polly Pocket dolls in the house. I think Brielle said Snow White was making some "raspberry soup" on this particular day. I asked if Snow White was making the soup for the 7 dwarfs and Brielle said with a lot of assurance, "No, it's for the girls."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Good work on the doll house! OMG- I can't believe she will be in preschool!

jenny